New Student Enrollment – 7th-12th Grade - July 30-August 2 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. - High School Office
Monday, July 30 - 6th, 7th, 8th Grade enrollment - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Tuesday, July 31 - 9th & 10th Grade enrollment - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Thursday, August 2 - 11th & 12th Grade enrollment - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
High School Office will be CLOSED Friday, August 3, 2018.
Will Rogers Enrollment
July 30th- All New residents/ students to Burns Flat Pre-K - 5th grade 4 - 7pm in the Will Rogers Elementary Cafeteria
July 31st- All past residents of Burns Flat that are returning students from last year or students that will be enrolling in Pre-K but their family has been a resident of BF-DC this past year. All grade level teachers will be present for enrolling on the 31st. We will be having enrollment in the Will Rogers Cafeteria from 4-7 pm
For ALL enrollment it is mandatory for ALL parents to bring the following documentation with them to enrollment, for each child they are enrolling:
1) Birth Certificate from the State they were born in, this cannot be a record of live birth from the hospital. (We will make a copy of this.)
2) Current Shot Record to show that your child is up to date and has a current shot record. (We will make a copy of this.)
3) Social Security Card. (We will make a copy of this.)
4) Proof of residency, even past or current residents need to show a proof of residency. EX: Bring a current bill such as a current water bill that has your physical address on it.
5) Any Legal Documentation that we need to be aware of or is needed for Guardianship if you have a custody arrangement with your child's parent.
6)New Residents Only----- Please bring Information from your past school so we will have authority to ask for a transfer of records
7)New Residents Only-----If you are aware of any special services such as Speech, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy or Special Education services that your child has been receiving at your other school, we need to be made aware of this immediately.
Parents - On the sidebar to the left, you will
see an E-Note Sign-up module. Please fill out
the information so we can "send notes home" to
your mobile phone and/or email. This will
eliminate paper notes that sometimes don't
make it home.
Below you will find the E-Notes Notification Center
where you can setup your account, and manage your subscriptions.