Student Enrollment Forms

Please click on the sub-page link near the botton of this page that will take you to the student enrollment forms that will best suite your needs.

NEW Student Enrollment Procedure!

Items and Documentation required for new student enrollment:


1. Cleared Release from Previous School
2. Birth Certificate
3. Shot Records
4. Proof of Residency
     A.  Copy of rental agreement with payment receipt or copy of Property deed in YOUR NAME
5. IF a TRANSFER student, must have a copy of approved transfer documentation
6. Proof of Legal Custody (court ordered)
7. Social Security Card(optional)
9th & 10th For English I & II Supplies needed: 3 Ring 1 1/2" wide 5 Tab Dividers.  Thank you!