October 7, 2014
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Homecoming Spirit Week
October 6th - 10th, 2014
Jr. High Homecoming Monday October 6th
HS Homecoming Friday October 10th
Homecoming Parade Thursday October 9th
Homegoing immediately after the parade.
Register for a chance to win $10,529 towards an Oklahoma College Education.
Just click on the picture below or go to OK4SAVING.ORG
* Teach students to think logically and creatively,
listen attentively, and express ideas clearly and
correctly to the full extent of their abilities.
* Aid students to become proficient in communication.
* Teach students to think critically and act responsibly.
* Encourage students within the limits of their abilities
to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to
function in today's society.
* Teach an appreciation of the duties,
responsibilities, and privileges of citizenship.
* Encourage participation in youth organizations and activities.
*Recognize differences in students and
provide opportunities in vocational areas
as well as academic fields.
* To develop an understanding of ethical and
moral values as a foundation upon which to
build one's life to be consistent with the ideas of
a true democratic society.
* Encourage a desire for learning.
* Stress that education is never complete.