MAKE UP SNOW DAYS
February 27th - School is in session
April 6th - School is in session
Spring Meet the Players
March 10, 2014
6:00 PM at the Softball Field
Slow Pitch Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf, & Powerlifting
Hotdogs, chips, drinks, and baked goods will be available for $1.00 each.
Bring your glove to participate in boys versus girls softball,
after the introductions are complete.
* Teach students to think logically and creatively,
listen attentively, and express ideas clearly and
correctly to the full extent of their abilities.
* Aid students to become proficient in communication.
* Teach students to think critically and act responsibly.
* Encourage students within the limits of their abilities
to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to
function in today's society.
* Teach an appreciation of the duties,
responsibilities, and privileges of citizenship.
* Encourage participation in youth organizations and activities.
*Recognize differences in students and
provide opportunities in vocational areas
as well as academic fields.
* To develop an understanding of ethical and
moral values as a foundation upon which to
build one's life to be consistent with the ideas of
a true democratic society.
* Encourage a desire for learning.
* Stress that education is never complete.