ENROLLMENT FOR 2014-2015
10th - 12th Grade
7th - 9th Grade
and anyone that missed their other date
at Will Rogers Elementary
1st - 2nd - 3rd Grade
4th - 5th Grade
Make-Up -- anyone that missed other days
PreK - K - T1
Teachers Report on August 8, 2014
First Day Classes
2014-2015 School Year
August 14, 2014
* Teach students to think logically and creatively,
listen attentively, and express ideas clearly and
correctly to the full extent of their abilities.
* Aid students to become proficient in communication.
* Teach students to think critically and act responsibly.
* Encourage students within the limits of their abilities
to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to
function in today's society.
* Teach an appreciation of the duties,
responsibilities, and privileges of citizenship.
* Encourage participation in youth organizations and activities.
*Recognize differences in students and
provide opportunities in vocational areas
as well as academic fields.
* To develop an understanding of ethical and
moral values as a foundation upon which to
build one's life to be consistent with the ideas of
a true democratic society.
* Encourage a desire for learning.
* Stress that education is never complete.